Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why the hell a new Blog!!


Well... there are tons of blogs and tutes for programming for iPhone, then why this new blog. I also asked my question a lot of times, why to encumber the net which is already buzzing with loads and loads of people working overtime to help others work on the new phenomenon called iPhone. This is also why I am starting this blog real late.

However, whenever I check the net for informations specific to India, all I can find is some jackasses either trying to sell their knowledge. I dunno what has happened to India, everyone is trying to make some quick bucks. If this is development then I don't wanna be a part of it. Period.

Anyways coming back to the topic, I have created this blog for helping out fellow Indian developers, for helping them out both with the logistics and programming. Lets hope this is a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment